Thursday, December 09, 2004

It starts...

Late one night - or early one morning depending on your point of view - I was shuffling through the list of blogs and websites that I check regularly waiting for something new to show up. In desperate need of a break from the paper I was writing and realizing that no one was going to post anything new I was inspired to begin my own blog. This was not a new thought but I had never acted upon it and sleep deprivation is the best tool to remove my inhibitions. That night I created this site, and posted an incoherent string of words that made since only in the light of approaching 24 hours without sleep (Does make one wonder about the quality of the paper I was writing though).
Now I'm rectifying that situation by beginning anew, fully rested and relatively mentally stable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home